Sunday, January 6, 2013

When i try to run the magic the gathering dual of planeswalkers skidrow cracked game it says something weird.?

Q. It says steam appid is not configured.And it runs it for a second i see a black screen and it says.Steam is required to run this application.

A. You need to get a version that doesn't need to run steam. Or get steam and buy the game like a good boy. Don't run steam with that version otherwise you'll get caught and be killed or even worse fined

Does anyone know a working MW2 Multiplayer crack that's compatible with Skidrow's version of the game?
Q. I have skidrow's 11.1 GB version and it is installed. If anyone has any active crack/patches that will work for Skidrow's version of the game, post it here please.

A. any crack will do unfortunately game is new so its unlikely u will find any

Where does the Saints Row 3 Skidrow (PC Crack) Store Saved Games?
Q. I don't want to hear any of this "buy the game you freeloader" nonsense. I know exactly what I am, and what I have done, so if you could please only leave constructive answers here, I would be appreciative.

A. it stores games from the my documents folder and you can retrieve game data from it.

I'm downloading a game and the author is SKIDROW, is this author trustworthy?
Q. I'm downloading assassin's creed 2 but i want to know if the author is trustworthy.

A. Skidrow, razor, reloaded... they're all great, i always download the games from one of them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment