Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Do you think exchanging gifts on Facebook games is a good non-verbal way to stay in touch?

Q. With acquaintances, when you don't have much to say to each other. Or maybe even a superior at work who cd be of help to you later.

A. I think so*

What facebook games are like petville graphics wise?
Q. I love petville not only for everything you can do, like raising a little pet. But i love the look of it i love the setup and graphics. I don't like yoville because of the setup and graphics, so is there anything like petville?

A. take a look at some of these facebook games

Why cant I watch any videos or play facebook games on my computer?
Q. When I try to play facebook games they dont load at all and when I try to watch videos the either dont load at all or on youtube it just says that an error occurred and to try again later but this happens with every video i try to play on there. Help anyone? Please?

A. Because you haven't download the Adobe Flash Player

How to make facebook games faster?
Q. I love playing facebook games, what is the best browser to play the games, and how can i make the games faster?

A. google chrome with adblock.
if you want it to be faster then you need a better PC.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment