Tuesday, January 15, 2013

are there any cheats for this game on cool math?

Q. it's the castle defender game please tell don't give me a link k

A. Originally Posted by quinnethuk
I hear what you're saying about this medkit on the wall but there really is nothing i can do or activate at all....like i said xbox was fine just this PC version....still stuck in this room


did you get out of it rimmerchant?

I just figured it out

it have something to do with the keyboard maping.

what I did was restore all the key binding to default and and restared a new game..

when I got to that room part I just press H to heal myself. and then I"m done..

before I had the H maped to another button and no matter what buttons I press it won't heal....

after I'm healed I remapped the keys back to my setting.

hope no more of thse bugs starts up again.

school game site other than cool math ?
Q. i know there's coolmath.com, but what's the other website? I got bored at school today in class and couldn't remember what the other one was. Anyone know?

A. Websites are helpful for practicing Math. For learning Math you should focus on study in school. For practice you can website http://www.edugain.com

can i have a cool maths game site?
Q.

A. well, I don't know how cool it is I've never been on it (my cousin uses it a lot though...) but you could check out this site.. hope it helps!

Cool math game titles?
Q. I have to mAke a math game for school And it's based on plinko but I copy any other game name. Any cool names??? Answer ASAP Please!!!!!!

A. How bout Math-Mania?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment