Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cool kid games that are not cool math or poptropica?

Q. I love Cool math and poptropica but I am getting a bit bored, any suggtions.

A. Go to a site called cool games, it has lots of fun games and it is usually allowed on school computers. Also there is addicting games, mini clip, armor games, etc...

Cheats for lemonade stand from cool math games?
Q. Any ideas?

A. I don't think think they even have cheats for it....

where can i find some really cool maths games?
Q.

A. Iphone or android mobile/tab app...........

I look for some cool math games?
Q. Hi,

I look for some cool math games for my childrens. i don't like sudoku. Thanks

A. You can try this game: http://www.coolmathgames.internethomemarketing.com/. We have to find the variable to solve an equation. It's pretty easy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment