Thursday, February 7, 2013

What are some good facebook games to play that are like yoville and ameba pico?

facebook games on non solo farmville texas old e cosi via facebook lancia la sfida alle ...
facebook games image



Claire P


I'm trying to find a game that you can chat with others in on facebook just like in yoville and ameba pico.


Answer
Happy Pets, Happy Aquarium, Petville, Fishville, farmville, treasure isle, zoo world, zoo paradise, bejeweled blitz,

Can I add neighbors to Facebook Games without adding them as friends on Facebook?




angie cull


My friends don't play some of the games I play but I don't want strangers on my Facebook wall either.


Answer
no that doesnt work:(

How do I play my Facebook games on Mozilla Firefox?




Nicole A


I cannot play my Facebook games on Firefox and don't know why, at first I was able to but now nothing, I can sign in but that's all. I tried updating it, clearing cookies, re-installing it but nothing works, I now have to use IE, can someone please help me with this problem.
I updated Flash player still nothing. What do I do now?



Answer
you should install adobe flash player from adobe official site then you can play these game mate.

Hope it will be useful.

how do u erase your facebook games and start over ?




Lalala


like i want to start over on a game on facebook but i dont know how . Could someone help me ? thanks .


Answer
you can not but if you do a new email for facebook then you can

Do you think exchanging gifts on Facebook games is a good non-verbal way to stay in touch?




beegie21


With acquaintances, when you don't have much to say to each other. Or maybe even a superior at work who cd be of help to you later.


Answer
I think so*



Unique Valentine Gift: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment